On June 27, 2019, we invite you to the Olivia Business Center in Gdańsk for interactive workshops for HR Business Partners, HR Directors, Managing and Operational Directors, managers as well as other people interested in development in the management industry:
Managers and HR as Leaders of Organisational Transformation, workshop with Perry Timms.
Whilst we are facing the challenges of the digitally-connected 21st Century, we are also looking at a range of opportunities to change how people experience work resulting in sustainable and successful enterprises where people flourish: Our Customers, Stakeholders and most important our Colleagues and Partners.
How does HR become more significant in responding to, designing and delivering the changes necessary to influence this vision of better business for a better world?
Join Perry Timms as he works through models, stories and examples of how others have taken HR’s mandate and expanded it to incorporate highly impactful and influential support, enablement and activation that brings the best from an organisation’s true value creators: people.
WE ARE PLEASED TO INVITE YOU TO THE WORKSHOP
June 27, 2019, from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
to the Olivia Business Centre in Gdańsk, Al. Grunwaldzka 472
Cost 1500 pln + VAT
(10% discount for ABSL Members and Klub HR Members).
You will take away from this:
- New models and theories which can realign, boost and ignite a stronger, more believable and energy-creating HR function
- Explore impacts on organisation design, development and effectiveness to demonstrate the best way to create optimal conditions for people to be successful and help the organisation fulfill its purpose and actualise meaning for their people
- Create an action plan to immediately effect positive and purposeful change in you, your immediate colleagues and the organisation as a whole that aligns to your personal success and achievements in business and enterprise.
We will journey through:
- Paradox Management – the challenges of 21st century work demands;
- Sense-Making – the balance of narrative and data; and
- Stewardship of a fair and healthy learning organisation
And help you create an HR function that is:
- Agile by design
- Digital by default
- Creative by demand
- Just by decree.
Perry Timms is founder and Chief Energy Officer of PTHR – a growing consultancy in progressive HR/OD and the next stage of business evolution. Perry is a proud Chartered member of the CIPD and in the top 5 of HR Magazine’s HR Most Influential Thinkers 2018.
Perry’s 2017 book Transformational HR was an Amazon.com Top 30 HR seller shortly after its release, and his second book The Energised Workplace is published in April 2020.
Perry is Adjunct Professor at Hult International Business School; a visiting fellow at Sheffield Hallam University, a Fellow of the RSA and a WorldBlu Freedom at Work Consultant & Coach. He is also a global and 2x TEDx speaker and award-winning writer on the future of work, HR & learning.
Synopsis – Potential Keynote Speech – October 2019 Event.
If you need more information – contact us by phone or e-mail below:
- +48 691 350 014 – Anna Flis
- +48 501 732 916 – Joanna Bojarska – Buchcic
- +48 669 505 847 – Jowita Spychalska