Margaret Burnside to obecny Dyrektor w Cake People Development, ekspertka w coachingu i mentoringu.
Margaret Burnside FInstLM, MIoD
Director – CAKE People Development
Margaret is an experienced coach, trainer and facilitator, having worked in Learning and Development for over 30 years. Fellow of the ILM, Member of the IOD and a member of the Engage for Success Guru Group, Margaret works mostly in the areas of leadership development, whether it’s coaching a director to define their vision and strategy or designing and delivering a tailored management development programme. Emotional Intelligence is a particular area of interest and she is one of the few people in the UK certified in the use of the Mayer Salovey Caruso Emotional Test (MSCEIT).
CAKE is a people development consultancy based in Norfolk, where Margaret leads a core CAKE team of nine and manages key relationships with a select group of CAKE colleagues who help deliver learning solutions to their clients. Her role is very varied and, as a philosophy, Margaret believes in working in partnership with clients to develop their in-house skills and capability, leaving a sustainable resource to continue the ongoing development of people. She has always been keen to encourage individuals to take responsibility for their own learning and development.
- Fellow -Institute of Leadership and Management (FInstLM)
- ILM Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Leadership Mentoring
- Member EMCC (European Mentoring and Coaching Council)
- City and Guilds Graduateship Award in Management
- Certified MSCEIT user
- NEBSS Certificate in Supervisory Studies
- Founding Chartered Management Institute Ambassador
- Various Retail Management roles
- Training Officer and Training Manager in Department Store Retailing
- Training consultant
- Managing Director of training/publishing company
- Managing Partner/Director of various training/consultancycompanies
- Director – CAKE People Development
- Coaching of directors, senior and middle management
- Facilitating leadership and management development programmes up to Level 7 (ILM and CMI)
- Designing and facilitating Team Development activities up to and including Board level
- Delivering behavioural skills workshops for managers
- Facilitating 360–degree feedback
- Facilitating strategic workshops specifically to develop vision, mission, values and strategy
Clients have included:
Balfour Beatty, Bespak, BMW, BT, CMS Distribution Ltd., CVS (UK) Ltd, EvoGroup, Fred. Olsen, Freebridge Community Housing, Greenfields Community Housing, Hanover Housing, Harwich Haven Authority, Hyde Housing Group, Institute of Food Research, Kettle Foods, Kinnerton, Nokia, Norfolk and Suffolk Constabulary, Notcutts Garden Centres, Ocado, Suffolk County Council, Telefonica O2, Thales Group, TNT Express Worldwide, Tower Hamlets Homes, Valeo, Vodafone, Worldwide Fruit and many others across all industries and sectors.